+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bibles Signs in our Sky

Blog Entries

The Bibles Signs in our Sky

National Geographic, Fire Rainbow

Something Wonder Full

There is a lot of disinformation about these "Fire Rainbows" on the net. They started showing up about 10 years ago and are NOT rare. I have seen three so far this year.
    They can appear at many sun angles and are NOT just seen around a solstice. Note also that the moon now has a COLOR rainbow effect around it at times too. Also that the sun has at times a full circle around it in color too. They are NOT in any of the old textbooks about the atmosphere over ten years ago either.

Norval
    Gale
    @};-
    Tic Toc

Prisoner (Former Contributor) Gary's Avatar

Re: The Bibles Signs in our Sky

How the sky looked 30 minutes before the recent Chinese quake!

Yeah I saw the one pre-quake in China and immediately thought of earth lights refracted through the clouds

they are quite common where there is alot of friction, and geological pressure in the ground even miles deep

seems they are described as electro magnetic discharges when huge rocks are pressed together

You have just heard the extent of my knowledge on this so dont think I have a strong commitment to that theory LOL

They are NOT in any of the old textbooks about the atmosphere over ten years ago either.
    and I find this compelling

Don't know how to get photo's on here so I will have to spam a link, worth a see though, it's what's called a sun halo.
    Link

HAHAHA! I did one!

This is wonderfull!

interesting pics...and earth lights certainly seems a feeble "swamp gas" type explanation

I have absolutely no idea

Blog Entries

These two photos were sent to me back in July of 2003 and was the first image I had seen of
    these remarkable rainbow effects in the clouds. It was taken by a friend of a friend and given to
    me to use in the investigation that Gale and I were doing on the "signs in the heavens" research.

These effects in our atmosphere are relatively new, only having shown up in the past few years.
    You will not find them in the older books on atmospheric phenomena. We all know that it is a
    water mist, or spray, rain, or ice crystals that can cause such beautiful sights. Gale and I suspect
    that there is a whole lot more water / ice crystals now in our atmosphere than in the past. Why?
    It's the questions that drive us, , , the answers that guide us.
    What will you know tomorrow?
    Have a question? Email me craterchains@yahoo.com

Norval what about things in the sky at night? I have seen most of the things in the photos posted during the day but what about flashes in the sky at night?

one night I was outside and I noticed a flash in the sky, like a star was turned on then off.. No I wasn't drinking that night
    but I watched this for over 2 hours.. the stars moved accross the sky but this stayed in the same spot... sometimes it blinked a bright white color other times an orange color.. it didn't blink at any set rate it was pretty much random..I tried to research geostationary satellites, but couldn't find any info.. it was there the next night too! I got a flashlight and flashed it back but to make a long story short I haven't seen it since..there no towers or anything with a light on it in this area..
    I'd like to know your take on this.

+ Reply to Thread